Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like elements you invoice or home country of your clients.
We collect information in two ways:
Information you give us.
For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Momenteo account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address and telephone number.
Information we get from your use of our services.
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you create an invoice.
Device information: We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
Log information: When you use our services, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
- details of how you used our service, such as the number of invoices created, the number of invoice items created, etc.
- your IP address;
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL;
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Momenteo account.
- localization data.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers: We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Momenteo service, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Momenteo and our users.
When you contact Momenteo, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer.
Nous traitons vos données personnelles sur des serveurs hébergés par Amazon Web Services situés dans de nombreux pays à travers le monde. Vos données personnelles sont donc susceptibles d’être traitées sur un serveur situé hors de votre pays de résidence.
We work hard to protect Momenteo and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Momenteo employees who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.